Reviewing Your Hosting Packages in the Client Area
This will teach how to review your Hosting Packages through your Client Area. This tutorial will assume that you are already logged in.
- In the main Client Area Menu you will find "Services". Clicking that link will will give you a drop down that offers "My Services", My Licenses", "Order New Services" and, "View Available Addons".
- We are interested in the link "My Services", click it and you will find a listing of your Products and Services.
- In that list you can locate you hosting plan(s). The column to the right is the "Status" of the service or product, clicking on that button will bring you to the details of that particular hosting account. You will find the name of your hosting plan, with buttons to Visit Website, Manage Domain, and the WHOIS info.
- You will also find your Usage Statistics, showing Disk Usage and Bandwidth Usage.
- Continuing you will find addons available for this account and a button to purchase them as needed.
- You will see a big grouping of icons under "Quick Shortcuts", these are a few of the more popular and often used services in your hosting cPanel.
- You also have a Quick Shortcut to create a new email account, simply put in the name of the new account and the password you assign it and click the Create button.
- The last section is a "Billing Overview" with details on the accounts payment term and dates.